2nd Global Aesthetics Conference
November 1 – November 5, 2017
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
We are looking forward to seeing you November 2 – 5, 2017 at the Global Aesthetics Conference in South Beach Miami! Below is a list of important things to remember when you arrive:
– The attire for this meeting is “Business Casual”. We suggest bringing a jacket or sweater, since the hotel meeting room temperatures can be on the cooler side.
– When you arrive at the Miami International Airport there are taxis available on the arrival (ground) level of the airport. A taxi to the Loews Hotel is a flat fee of $35.00
– Breakfast and Lunch will be provided, when availible, to badge holders only. Nautilus Bar & Restaurant is just outside the exhibit hall for anyone interested in dining with family and friends.
– Evaluations must be completed and turned in before receiving CME credit. CME certificates will be printed on site and up to 31.25 hours can be claimed.
– There are sponsored events in the morning and evenings. Please be sure to stop in and show your support to our generous sponsors. There are over 50 companies present in our exhibit hall, and we hope you will support them by visiting the hall as often as possible!