The World’s Aesthetics Conference
November 4-7, 2021
I enjoyed myself very much
Physician - Florida
One of the best
Facial Plastic Surgeon - Georgia
Excellent focused presentations
Plastic Surgeon - Florida
The tips, pearls and recommendations
Nurse Practitioner - Missouri
Well worth travelling
Physician - United Kingdom
I appreciated how every office
Facial Plastic Surgeon - Georgia
Definitely the best
Dermatologist - California
Oculoplastic Surgeon - Florida
Thanks to all of the educators
Nurse Practitioner - Oregon
Excellent venue, ease of access to meeting rooms
Plastic Surgeon - Canada
Congratulations on a great Course
Facial Plastic Surgeon - Mexico
Excellent meeting with a great faculty
Facial Plastic Surgeon - Colorado
Plastic Surgeon - New York
Facial Plastic Surgeon - Massachusetts
Your meeting is one of the most enjoyable that I attend
Facial Plastic Surgeon, Toronto, Canada
As a dermatologist/Mohs surgeon
Advance your skill set and get the maximum competitive advantage for your cosmetic practice while having an unforgettable time in Miami’s South Beach at Global Aesthetics 2021.
Global Aesthetics 2021 gives you the best of both worlds — with the top international experts in all four cosmetic specialties in one of America’s most glamorous destinations.
Gain first-hand access to today’s industry leaders and immerse yourself in the hottest trends and topics affecting your practice and bottom-line — all hosted by the world’s premier cosmetic conference group, The Global Aesthetics Conference.
Learn from the world’s top professionals and gain practice-changing knowledge you can use to boost conversions, increase patient satisfaction and promote long-term patient retention.
- Get the latest perspectives on your most popular and profitable procedures
- Meet global trend-setters in aesthetics
- Grow your practice with staff-empowering sessions designed to raise the bar at every level
Find talks targeted for all specialties, with topics including the latest techniques in:
- Fillers and toxins
- Breast, buttocks and body enhancement
- Hair restoration
- Combining techniques to maximize patient results
- Charting your new practice for success
Miami offers some of the nation’s hottest entertainment and an unparalleled variety of activities. The city’s nightlife sizzles year-round and daytime options also abound.
- Relax and unwind in style at Miami’s top luxury venue, the Loews South Beach
- Delight in one of the most dynamic and eclectic restaurant scenes you’ll find anywhere
- Head south to the Keys or west to the Everglades for an after-conference adventure, or just pick-up a round of golf at any of a dozen premium greens
You can’t afford to miss Global Aesthetics 2021. Why? In a word, experience. We created the first, all-specialty conference — Vegas Cosmetic Surgery — in 2004 and have helped thousands of cosmetic practices surpass their goals.
With Global Aesthetics 2021, you now have access to a global reach, with an all-star, international faculty and the topical relevancy you’ll need to position your practice as the primary cosmetic destination in even the most competitive markets.
Spend a weekend with us — the most trusted aesthetics conference host — Global Aesthetics 2021!
Top 14 Reasons to Attend
Global Aesthetics 2021
in South Beach
- The Premier Multi-Specialty International Aesthetic Meeting
- From the creator of Vegas Cosmetic Surgery
- International All Star Faculty representing four specialties
- Held at one of the leading venues in Miami Beach, the Loews South Beach
- Advanced Rhinoplasty track
- Facial rejuvenation surgery update
- Recent advances in Buttock Enhancement and Feminine Wellness
- Practice Management and Marketing 2021 and beyond – make sure to bring your office staff
- Breast & Body session featuring a panel of experts
- Over 100 exhibitors featuring the latest technology
- Learn & earn 30+ CME Credits
- 30+ Countries represented
- Latest International perspective on Fillers and Toxins
- Updates on the latest advances in non-invasive techniques and technology
|Registration Type||Through 4/30/21||Through 8/31/21||Through 10/14/21||After 10/14/21 & On-Site|
|Physician (MD, DO)||$995||$1095||$1195||$1395|
|Advanced Provider (PA, NP)||$895||$995||$1095||$1295|
|Clinical Staff (RN, LVN, LPN, Office Staff)||$795||$895||$995||$1195|
|Exhibit / Workshop Pass*||$300||$300||$300||$300|
* Exhibit / Workshop Pass includes access to the Exhibit Hall and Workshop area after 2pm daily. No access to lunches or educational sessions.
**$600 Discounted Registration only available to Residents and Fellows currently in US or Canadian based training programs. Please contact email@example.com to sign up as a resident. Residents/Fellows must provide a letter from program director to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Aesthetics Conference is the industry leader in cosmetic surgery conferences. We created the first all-specialty conference in 2004, becoming the premier information-sharing venue and marketplace in the cosmetics industry.
We have helped thousands of cosmetic practices transform and grow in even the most competitive markets, and our attendance base continues to increase as a result. With Global Aesthetics 2021, vendors have even more access and reach than ever before.
Show with us, Global Aesthetics 2021 — your competitors will!
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be received in writing via email at email@example.com no later than September 17, 2021. Cancellations received by September 17, 2021 will receive a refund minus a $200 cancellation fee. Registrants wishing to cancel may send someone to take their place without penalty if they send a written request with the replacement person’s name by October 1, 2021. No refunds will be issued after September 17, 2021. If you do not cancel and do not attend the event, you are still responsible for the full payment. Cancellations for hotel and transportation reservations must be handled by the individual registrant directly with the hotel, airline, and/or other company.
Payments made may not be applied toward tuition for future GAC conferences, nor other meetings or products offered by Global Aesthetics. No refunds are offered for sessions that may be suspended or shortened due to weather or other conditions or circumstances beyond GAC’s control. However, if Global Aesthetics, acting in its sole discretion, determines that the November 2021 Event shall be cancelled or postponed due to the effects of COVID-19, all registrations will be transferred to the next scheduled event.