LOEWS MIAMI BEACH HOTEL
1601 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Loews Miami Beach Hotel provides the ultimate South Beach experience, spacious hotel rooms in the perfect beachfront location, and space for the Global Aesthetics Conference – all under one roof!
The Global Aesthetics Room block is reserved for Attendees only. You must be registered for the event to book your room. Please do NOT call the hotel, as they will point you back to our website to register and book your room on the GAC room block.
Our discounted room rates start at $252/night for a Run of House room, plus taxes and *fees. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The room block closes October 5, 2020, or whenever it becomes full, whichever comes first.
A credit card deposit of one night’s stay (Room rate + tax) is required to create your reservation.
*The Loews Miami Beach Hotel charges a Resort Amenity Package fee per day on each reservation. This charge is reduced on the GAC room block to $13/day plus tax and includes the following:
- Premium Plus upgraded internet access for up to 4 mobile devices. Ideal for watching movies, playing games and streaming TV shows.
- Daily Fitness Center access.
- Complimentary participation in daily meditation class on Exhale Spa’s rooftop Zen Terrace (registration required & weather permitting. Class begins 9am daily. Please arrive at 8:45am to register at Exhale front desk)
- Daily pool pampering amenities including coconut water, tropical fruit, cold-pressed juice and more
- Use of up to 4 beach chairs, daily. One chair per person.
- Use of kayaks, paddle boards and boogie boards.
- Complimentary Banana Boat rides from 10AM – 11AM daily, based upon availability.
- Unlimited local calls.
All Loews Hotel policies apply.
RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS & NO-SHOWS
Reservations must be cancelled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a Cancellation/ No-show Fee equal to one night’s room and applicable taxes. This fee will be billed to each individual’s credit card for all ‘no-show’ reservations and cancellations made within seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival.
At check in, each guest will have the opportunity to reconfirm his/her departure date. Any guest departing prior to that date will be assessed a charge of one night’s room and tax.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
Check‑in time for all attendees is 4:00 PM. Checkout time is 11:00 AM.